Search This Blog

Saturday 12 November 2011

Water-o-phobia


I don’t exactly remember the date, but it was a cold winter night! Lying under the blanket in a cozy bed, soon i fell asleep.  
Suddenly i felt like being my hand had been tied with chain. Some weird people surrounded me; they had strange faces with yellow fiery ball drawn on their forehead. They were saying something to me in a totally unknown language. I told them verbally that i couldn't understand. I don’t know what they understood: they put me in a jail.    In jail, along with earthly human beings, they were also some strange-looking animals which were making different noises.
   "Hi Suvo, how are you?” I looked back instantly hearing a familiar voice. It was Sunny, my childhood friend whom i haven't met or talked to for at least for 8-9 years! It was amazing! I forgot that i am in a jail right now, i embraced him. He continued," We are on a small island in the Pacific Ocean, if we can reach the ocean anyway, they can't get hold of us anymore. “Frightened, i asked, "Hhhhhhhoww can we escape”? He pointed towards the window with iron bars which i have-not noticed.
Finally, at night when the guards were asleep, we were able to bend the rods after trying many times. One by one, we came out and started running. After sometime, i reached the sea along with others.  There was a big boat tied on the shore! Loosening the ropes, we dragged the boat into the sea. One by one, everyone got into boat. But when i was about to get into it, a huge wave came and soon i found myself gasping for breath beneath water. Soon, i heard a big roar. It is the sea-demon. “You have entered into my territory”, he shouted. With all my might, i tried to move up, but in spite of knowing swimming, i could not move an inch. In despair, I tried to utter Gayatri Mantra, i couldnot.He opened his mouth, which is black and deep, and started moving towards me.After 1-2 seconds, he will gobble me up! I was helpless. In cold perspiration, i woke up;
I took a deep breath!

No comments:

Post a Comment