Search This Blog

Sunday 13 November 2011

A dance with your beloved




Crushes, school-life crushes or college-life, they always remain afresh in mind.
  That night i dreamt of my first crush, i cannot disclose her real name. Let’s call her "Rainy”. I saw that i am sitting in the ball-room. I was sad as no one has asked me for dance as yet. Suddenly i don’t know whether its sixth sense or natural instinct, i looked towards the door. I could not believe my eyes, it’s RAINY. Her eyes looked fresh like the small dew drops on morning grass; her smile could even make a dead man alive. All clad in a shining red dress, she surpassed all the beauties in the ball-room. Slowly, she came to me. I stayed silent, could not believe what’s happening! “Do u want to dance with me? “She asked. I stared at her with wide open eyes. She understood my situation; took my hand and placed it round her waist, and there we are, dancing our heart out! Jon McLaughlin’s song played in background;
            "You're in my arms
         And all the world is calm
     The music playing on for only two
            So close together
          And when I'm with you
         So close to feeling alive………
                 So close
              and still so far."
I was the happiest person in the earth! After dance, we both came out. We walked along the sea-shore for some time, talked to our heart's content. After sometime i woke up! I truly thank God for such a wonderful dream; at least i was able to spend some wonderful time with her through my dreams! I will never forget this dream in my whole life! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment