Search This Blog

Wednesday 9 November 2011

Dreams of London (9.11.2011)


Dreams have the power of making impossible possible!
Otherwise how could someone go to London BY TRAIN FROM INDIA!

Yesterday, I saw this absurd yet wonderful dream! I went to sleep around 20'clock night yesterday! 
Suddenly I felt like I am in a metro! It was dark night. The metro was running through the streets of New Delhi that I guessed after listening to the co-passenger's murmur! Suddenly the metro stopped with a shake!ohhh.....The South Delhi traffic jam!
 I asked one of the co-passengers " where is the metro going"? She answered "London”, after a slight pause she again spoke “You are also coming with us"! My mouth remained open for a few seconds. For a normal middle class boy staying in India, this fact really takes some time to get digested.
 In the meantime, the metro started again after getting the green signal. It passed by the streets of Delhi, heading towards a mountain! It started moving up the mountain in spiral tracks! After sometime, it stopped. I, along with others got down...uhhhhhhhhh!!!
I was standing at the edge of the mountain, one step forward and I will be in heaven! One of the co-passengers spoke "We have to get another train from here to London".
I reached London in the morning. I tried to call my home as I was super excited. I wanted to give the news of my LONDON arrival to my mom. As I was thinking of calling home, I suddenly realized that I am all alone over here. I have left my friends behind. So I decided to go back and bring them along with me. As I boarded the train for going back, I woke up!Really, Dreams are so wonderful!

6 comments:

  1. oye ! how wonderful would it be to have a metro from delhi to london!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaar it would be great! Lets send an official mail to Sheila Dixit regarding this!what say?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice one........simplest but still special dream that become an inseparable part of ur memory!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes....our hearts crave for such truths....that u have felt through your dreams....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks a lot gourab, nilaparna and rajen...I will be updating the blog with new dreams of mine..plz keep on checking!!:)

    ReplyDelete