Search This Blog

Thursday 10 November 2011

EXAM - STUDENT'S NIGHTMARE


EXAMS, the biggest enemy in the history of student’s life, are no way less than any nightmare.
 It was the night before the start of my board exams! I was studying till late that night. I don’t remember when I fell asleep. I realized that I am sitting in a separate hall all alone! Only I can hear the footsteps of headmaster who is roaming around anxiously.     
 I was sitting on a chair in the middle of the room with a small table in front. On the table lied the question paper along with the answer sheet."Where are the other students?” I asked. Headmaster replied in an angry tone "Why do you need OTHER students to give your own exam?!"I preferred to stay silent. I took the question paper in hand. I felt relieved after seeing the question paper. I thanked God and started writing."Oh my god!"I tried to scream loud, “What the HELL is happening to my fingers?!"My fingers have started to shrink in size; the pen fell down from my hands! I again tried to shout, but couldnot. I started beating the table with hands to attract Headmaster's attention. He turned towards me, with a devilish smile on his face, and a sharpened knife in his hand! He started moving towards my seat. I tried to run, but my legs were stuck. I tried to shout, but my voice choked. Suddenly I heard someone calling by my name; after a sudden shake woke up and saw my mother trying to wake me up!

3 comments:

  1. Good one.... Its almost evry person's dream somewhere.... sometime!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second Swati's comment for this dream.....exams are such a nightmare for almost everyone that such dreams do become a part of our lives... good one for sharing.... :)

    ReplyDelete