Search This Blog

Thursday 10 November 2011

German Fantasy


Aeroplanes, spaceships, sky, stars have always amazed me.    
Recently i was planning about higher studies abroad, and as educational fee is less in Germany, I was thinking of that country as an option .Like every other night, that night also i slept late. That night i saw that a company is willing to hand over his 400 million dollar project to HCL, but it will take engineers between 1-2 yrs. of experience in his team after interviewing them. Interviewees need to go to Germany to face the client interview.
Some were selected to go to Germany. I became one of them, i was enthrilled. I also saw faces of many school &college friends who were selected along with me. The D day came finally. Running through the runway gaining speed, the aeroplane slowly moved upwards. Soon it was among the clouds. One thing i would like to mention here, I have not boarded an aeroplane till now in reality! This is my first ride and it was so vivid. We reached GERMANY.
 On the first day itself we went to the Company, gave the interview. It was totally HR interview in a big room, no technical. I made it. I was selected.   I retuned back to India after that, stayed for sometime and with clothes and everything packed, i was all ready to return to Germany and join the project. The next thing which i saw is that i along with other passengers standing on a big flat ground waiting for the aeropane to come down. Due to some technical difficulties, it could not get down. So it threw a ladder made of rope, so that we all can come up. I went up but couldn’t find the entry into the plane! I was confused, i asked my fellow passengers also. Looking at them, i was dumbstruck. They were all walking on space; we have reached to such a height where there is no gravity. I started with them, it was awesome; when finally i got into the aero plane, I woke up!

1 comment: